Date:

Regarding Benjamin Balak's comment:

> I would make one comment: Neo-Classical economics is certainly
quantitative
> but it is NOT scientific.

There are some people today who call themselves scientists who believe the
universe was created by a big bang, some who explain the extinction of the
dinosaur with a convenient strike of a giant meteorite, some who state that
the speed of light cannot be surpassed and some who believe that man
evolved from some hairy ape that no one can find the fossil remains of. I
think the fundamentals of neoclassical economics can hold their own against
these other so-called scientific schisms.

Chas Anderson