From:
[log in to unmask] (Roy Weintraub)
Date:
[This message is being sent again to the list because the previous version
was so poorly formatted.  I am aware that messages are sometimes missing
line breaks and I am trying to figure out a solution. I apologize to the
members of the list for this problem. HB]

I am pleased to report to HES on the formation of our various prize
committees for 2003-2004.

Joseph Dorfman Prize (Best Doctoral Dissertation):
Jeffrey Biddle (chair, Michigan State University)
A. A. Brewer (University of Bristol)
Philip Mirowski (Univ. of Notre Dame)

Best Article Committee:
Marcel Boumans (chair, Univ. of Amsterdam)
Tony Aspromourgos (Univ. of Sydney)
Spencer Banzhaf (Resources for the Future)
Robert Dimand (Brock Univ.)
Perry Mehrling (Barnard College, Columbia Univ.)
Salim Rashid (Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)

Best Book Committee:
Warren Samuels (Michigan State Univ, chair)
Don Moggridge (Univ. of Toronto)
Esther-Mirjam Sent (Univ. of Notre Dame)
Margaret Schabas (Univ. of British Columbia)

Each committee chair will post an announcement of the respective award
nomination processes to this list in the Fall.

E. Roy Weintraub
President, History of Economics Society