From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross Emmett)
Date:
[Posted on behalf of the ESHET Conference 2001 organizers. -RBE]

ESHET Conference 2001

22-25 February 2001, Darmstadt, Germany:
The influence of political developments on the evolution
of economic thought

on behalf of the organizing committee of the ESHET
2001 conference I am glad to inform you that as of today
registration for the conference is possible at the
conference website:

http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/eshet2001/regis.htm

http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/eshet2001/index.htm

As you will gather from the programme, we may expect
an exiting and stimulating event.

The organizers of the conference are looking forward to
meet you in Darmstadt.