Date:
[from Ryan Hanley via Paul Wendt.
RH solicits news of publications and conference listings related to
Smith, for the IASS newsletter.]

I also take this opportunity to call your attention to the panel which
the Society will host at the upcoming American Philosophical Association
Eastern Division meeting.  Our "Author Meets Critics"  session will
examine Emma Rothschild's recently published Economic Sentiments: Adam
Smith, Condorcet, and the Enlightenment, and will feature comments from
Steven Darwall (Michigan), Samuel Fleischacker (Illinois-Chicago) and
Patricia Werhane (Virginia), as well as a response from Professor
Rothschild (Cambridge).

The panel is scheduled for 5:15-7:15 PM on the evening of Saturday,
December 28 [at the Philadelphia Marriott].  If you are planning to be
attend the APA or will be in the Philadelphia area, we do hope you will
drop by.  And please do feel free to forward this message to others who
might be interested.

Ryan Hanley, Secretary-Treasurer,
International Adam Smith Society