Date:
Colleagues

Unless you are chairing a session, or giving or commenting on a paper at HES 2003, you
have probably NOT been receiving conference updates or conference announcements on a
regular basis. We have now realized that there are a number of individuals who have
registered, or who plan to register, who are unaware of various deadlines for guaranteeing
on-campus housing, American Dance Festival tickets, etc. If you are planning to register
and attend HES 2003, and have not been receiving email notices (e.g. this past week),
please inform me immediately (at [log in to unmask]) so that you may be added to the email
distribution list, which is the only way the conference materials are going to be
distributed prior to the conference itself.

E. Roy Weintraub
President-Elect, History of Economics Society

History of Economics Society Conference
http://www.eh.net/HE/HisEcSoc/carchive/HES2003/