AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Rosalynn MacKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rosalynn MacKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:07:14 -0500
Hello all again!

Sorry for cross postings

Upon rereading my original email, I realized that it sounds like I am
talking about more than one set of registers.  The registers in question are
from ONE school, although other schools in that small geographical area
appear to have used the same designations.

Sorry for the confusion, and thank you all for your responses,

Rosalynn MacKenzie
Collections Assistant
Heritage Schoolhouse
Museum, Archives and Living History Site
York Region District School Board
2 Valleywood Drive
Markham, Ontario
L3R 8H3
(905) 470 6119

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.