AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2009 18:01:34 -0400
We now have 12 confirmed participants in the Emergency Response Network for
AAO members - an excellent start.  Congratulations to these founding members
of AERN.  However, to make this really successful we need to hear from many
more of you.

Schedule time permitting, I will be giving a brief update and answering
questions about the Network at this year's AAO conference at York
University. You can also find me at the registration desk if you want to
discuss the network and how you can join.

If you are planning to be at the conference, and have been thinking about
joining but haven't yet, I will also have copies of the participants
agreement form. So drop by the registration desk and talk to me about AERN.
It's a no cost, no obligation, worthwhile program to join.

  You may never need it, but you will be glad you joined if you do!

Iona McCraith
Preservation Consultant
Archives Association of Ontario
Tel: (705) 277-1309     Fax: (705) 277-2091
Email: [log in to unmask]