AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Jono Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jono Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:35:20 -0400
.... and my email is [log in to unmask]

Jono Schneider
Opportunity On-Demand
120 Adelaide Street West, Suite 1000
Toronto, ON  M5H 3V1
-
Direct Line: (416) 358-5828

-----Original Message-----
From: Jono Schneider [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 11:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Referral Request

To the Archive Association of Ontario:

My company is creating a resource dedicated to assisting people who are
considering a career change or choosing one for the first time.  We
interview industry leaders to ask questions chosen by Canadians about their
work, company, and industry, and then make the videos available.  We believe
that the archivist profession should be included in the database of videos.

Can someone refer me to a few people in your industry that you think would
be appropriate for this project?  We are looking for people that are an
advocate for the profession, articulate, and have a track record of success.

Thank you for your time,