AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Bruce Retallack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:48:14 -0500
There are two large Disaster Recovery firms operating out of Mississauga -
Comdsico and Sungard. Both are primarily geared to computer systems recovery
of all kinds, but have extensive agreements with other vendors and support
companies. Depending on your specific needs, a conversation with these folks
might produce the kind of security precautions you want.

Bruce Retallack
University of toronto