AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Archivist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:58:37 -0400
Hi everyone!!  So I'm working with the AAO for a few weeks, trying to
develop a manual for growth and improvement and all of that.  I need some
feedback please!!

Any thoughts you have on the AAO I would love to hear them!!  Especially
where we are lacking, where we could improve, any resources you think could
be used more effectively, all that business. And also, what you think the
AAO does well.

I would love to hear testimonials, stories, anything you've got for me at
all.  And the sooner the better-I want to start acting and moving forward
within a week!

One more question: what do you want the image of the AAO to be to the
members, the public, etc...?

Thanks very much for your help, love to hear from you!!

jennifer pilkington