From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 03:01:41 -0400
The City of Toronto, Ontario, Canada through the Toronto Community
Housing Company is the largest landlord in the city.  They have many
staff designated as health promoters.

The number below will get you started but they will likely need to
re-direct you to health promotion staff specifically:
277 Victoria St., 8th floor
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1W2
Phone: 416-392-RENT (416 392-7368)
Fax: 416 392-0555

Good luck!

Nancy Dubois
Health Promotion & Planning Consultant
12 Finlay Street
Scotland, ON
N0E 1R0
p 519.446.3636
f  519.446.3329
e [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]