AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:58:14 -0400
If you have been thinking of acquiring environmental monitoring equipment
but could not afford it now is your opportunity.  Please see offer below,
posted on the Con-DistList.
Iona McCraith
AAO Preservation Consultant
**
Date: 19 Aug 2003
From: Katherine Swift Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Hygrothermographs available

    author.

A. R. Mann Library at Cornell University has, and no longer wants, 4
hygrothermographs of the human hair/rotating drum variety.  These
devices are used to track ambient temperature and relative humidity.
If you are interested in them, please contact me at the address
below.  They are offered at no cost, but we would like the recipient
to either pay shipping costs or pick them up.  They have not been
used in a number of years but, with the exception of frayed hair
bundles, appear to be in good condition.

Details:

    WeatherMeasure Weathertronics Model 5020/5021/5022
    3 hygrothermographs
    3 manuals for use
    1 1/4" stack of weekly charts, unused

    Cole-Parmer Model 8368-00