AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:51:37 -0400
The following message is reposted from the COnservation DistList.  While
hopefully Isobel will not hit the north shore of Lake Ontario/Lake Erie or
other parts of Ontario with quite the force anticipated for the Eastern
seaboard of the USA - this information is worth considering even for a
severe storm.  Batten down the hatches folks and keep that Emergency
Assistance List close to hand!

Iona McCraith, AAO Preservation Consultant