AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Sharon Larade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:37:19 -0400
Free Pamphlet boxes available at the United Church Archives!

Do you or an institution you know use Gaylord's Letter Sized Acid-free
Pamphlet Files (See attached picture)?

The United Church/Victoria University Archives previously used these
Pamphlet Files for our vertical file collection (purchased in 1998), but
have since relocated this collection to more standardized Archival
Hollinger Boxes.  They have only been gently used with pencil markings
on the front face of the boxes and are still acid-free, although no
longer as buffered as they once were.

Visit the United Church/Victoria University Archives to pick-up your
free Pamphlet boxes, we have ca 300 - 500 boxes available on a first
come first serve basis.  If you would like a large number of these boxes
please call ahead to arrange pick-up (416-585-4563) or email us at

We are located at Museum subway stop, 95 Charles St. West, on the SE
corner of Queen's Park Crescent East & Charles St. West ( one block
south of Bloor).  Our public hours are Monday to Thursday, 10:00am -
4:45pm. We  have a loading ramp at the back door of the Archives, just
west of the Isabel Bader Theater.

--
Sharon P. Larade
Chief Archivist