From:
Harold Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 09:14:39 -0600
Dear friends;  this showed up on the Hemingway LIST this morning.  I cannot
resist forwarding it on to y'all, since it is plausible (given the list of
his other "contactees" at the bottom) that our beloved Mark may be next.

just wondering -- how should I -- or any other curious reader -- respond to
this sort of thing?  I'm assuming it's a serious post, but my oh my ...

also:  is anyone on here having any conversations with old Mark?  I'd sure
like to hear about those ....

best to all, --Hal B.