AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
"Henry, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henry, Paul
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:44:58 -0500
A reminder to all AAO members that the ballot on proposed changes to the
constitution, as outlined in the current OTR, is due. This is your last
chance to vote! Thanks in advance for participating.

For those who need the current constitution to compare changes, it can be
found at: http://aao.fis.utoronto.ca/pdf/2001constitution.pdf

Paul J. Henry
President

-----
Archives Association of Ontario
Mail-in Ballot

Member Name ________________________________________ No. _______________
(Required to confirm membership class and voting status.)

Changes to the Constitution to implement Policy Governance:

0       I approve the changes as outline in the enclosure.

0       I do not approve the changes.

0       I abstain from this vote.

Changes to the Constitution to include Special Interest Groups:

0       I approve the changes as outline in the enclosure.

0       I do not approve the changes.

0       I abstain from this vote.

Mail to:

Archives Association of Ontario