AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Michele Dale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:16:37 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

For the past several years the City of Toronto Archives and the Toronto Area
Archivists Group (TAAG) have collaborated in presenting Step Into Your
Archives Day. This all-day event is part of the Doors Open Toronto weekend,
and offers the opportunity for wandering Torontonians to step into an
archives facility and see displays that showcase the services and programs
offered by many different archives across the city.

This year, Step Into Your Archives Day is on Saturday May 29th. The
organizing committee for SIYA will be having its first meeting on Monday
February 2nd, and we would be very pleased to welcome some new committee
members with fresh ideas and lots of enthusiasm. If you are interested, and
would like to learn more, please contact me either by e-mail or at the
number listed below.

Be advised that we are looking for a certain commitment of time and energy
-- but, also know that the return on your investment in SIYA is
IMMEASURABLE!

There! took your mind off the weather!

Cheers,

Michele Dale