From:
[log in to unmask] (Humberto Barreto)
Date:
Please forgive the double copies of emails that some of you are receiving.

I am in contact with computer support folks and hope there's some switch they can throw to
fix things.  There's nothing you or I can do, so I hope you don't mind having to delete
duplicate messages.

The empty messages many of you received earlier had absolutely nothing to do with the
user's email client.  The list management software apparently hiccuped. Basically, we'll
never know what happened.

I have asked Ross twice if he wants his old job back and I can report to you that this
usually boisterous, effusive person remains *absolutely silent*.

Humberto Barreto