From:
[log in to unmask] (Humberto Barreto)
Date:
[Posted for Harold Cline. HB]

November 2004 Annual Conference of the
Georgia Political Science Association
November 11-­13, 2004
The Mulberry Inn on Bay Street
Savannah, Georgia, USA

The last annual meeting attracted 185 participants from Georgia,  25 other
U.S. states, and overseas. Although political scientists are in the
majority, the conference is definitely interdisciplinary. Over the last 35
years, participants have included political scientists, historians,
jurists, economists, humanists, sociologists, criminologists,
anthropologists, geographers, public administrators, psychologists,
philosophers, students, interested non-academics and many others.

Whether you wish to make a presentation or to simply attend the conference,
you are most welcome.

For more information about submitting proposals, registration and lodging,
go to our web page at http://web2.mgc.edu/gpsa

We will consider all topics. We welcome attendees and participants from all
disciplines worldwide.

Harold Cline
Director of Communications
GPSA