Sender: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
From: Charles Cogar <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 21:26:27 -0500
Four weeks ago I relocated from Omaha, Nebraska to Louisiana, Missouri, a
mere 27miles south of Hannibal. For a total eclipse viewing, we drove south
to Holts Summit.

Though quite touristy, Hannibal has all of the wonderful MT attractions and
museum.

Thanks for the terrific pictures, especially Point Lookout, Long Island,
NY, part of my childhood stomping ground.

Thank you,

Charles Cogar