From:
Mike Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 10:08:12 PDT
At 06:27 AM 4/21/97 -0600, Mark Coburn wrote:
>Loud and fervent thanks to Barb Schmidt for an outstanding review.

<snip>

>What more can one ask of a review and reviewer?
>
>I've been consistently impressed with the level of the reviews on TWAIN
>FORUM, and this was among the best.

Let me lend a second to this sentiment.
Few people know how hard our moderator, Taylor Roberts, works to
keep the level high.   If  not for his foresight, you would soon be
receiving my review of _Mark Twain at West Point_.  But upon seeing
my first-week draft, he realized I was writing something unconventional,
and swiftly reassigned the review to someone else, and notified me with
great tenderness and tact.

Mike Pearson