Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 06:58:30 -0400
We discussed the Shakespeare authorship question in May '96.  Check the
Forum Archives for addresses to links to other relevant web sites.
Though the question is better suited to a Shakespeare discussion list,
the evidence that Shakespeare wrote his own plays seems more than
sufficient.

The book, _M.T. and Shakespeare_, has been reviewed on the Forum, but we
haven't discussed it further.

Sorry if my Shakespeare post from a couple of days ago finally arrives.

larry marshburne                  larry marshburne