AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 12:16:27 -0400
Dear colleagues,

I am very pleased to announce that Michael Moir has accepted the
position of University Archivist and Head of Archives & Special
Collections at York University, effective July 1st, 2004.

Michael is currently working in the City Clerk's Office for the City of
Toronto as Director of Corporate Records Systems and City Archivist.

We look forward to working with Michael and are preparing our colleagues
here for the melodic sounds of bagpipes.....

Congratulations, Michael!

--
Suzanne Dubeau
Acting University Archivist & Head, Special Collections