From:
Pat Sanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 10:02:30 -0400
RE: Re: re. research on high risk youthThanks Helen, I'm also hoping to access the literature review completed for TPH on "Improving the Mental Health of Young Children in Toronto" (Your name is on the EPHPP website in connection with this) - although this may be related to younger kids. What do you think?