From:
Jean-Marc Dupont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:39:28 -0400

This past Tuesday, mdouglin wrote:
I'm looking for resources and websites dealing with indicators and/or
determinants of early child development. Any suggestions would be
helpful. Thank you.
md

I guess I am not being very useful if I were to say tyat a couple of
searches in Google would generate countless leads eh? With the hope of
not sounding too self serving, I also suggest you checkout a site we
developed called GROWING HEALTHY CANADIANS. It can be found at
http://www.growinghealthykids.com

The conceptual framework developed for this guide focussed on life
transitions children go through, positive outcomes we woudl like to see
all children achieve and determinants of these outcomes. Have fun!

JM Dupont

--
Have you seen the changes at The Alder Group?

Visit http://www.aldergroup.com for access to:
- Our new Toronto office
- Our IT division - AlderWeb
- The Alder Group Translation Bureau