From:
Alison Stirling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:39:27 -0400
apologies for cross posting
From: "Monique Beaudoin"

The Canadian Community Economic Development Network is currently undertaking
a participatory action research project on community-based, multi-faceted
approaches to addressing social and economic inclusion issues.
As part of our research, we will conduct surveys with community partners
across the country and conduct case study research with organizations that
are successfully addressing social and economic inclusion through poverty
reduction and community building.
We are also developing a learning network, which will reflect on the
different stages of the research as it unfolds. At the end of this two year
project, we hope to produce a skills development resource, and provide
policy recommendations on the issue of social and economic inclusion.

We are looking for examples of research methodologies that present the
objectives of the research, survey design, and criteria for sample
selection. Any examples of similar research projects, reports, surveys, or
evaluations would be most appreciated.

Monique Beaudoin
CCEDNET-RCDÉC  Ontario
tel: 705-671-9983    tél: 705-671-9983