From:
Jen Macdonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:39:06 -0500
Hello health promoters!

There's still time to order Celebrating Community in Atlantic Canada,
the health promoters' day planner for 2005.  It would make a lovely (and
tmely!) gift, and 25% of all proceeds are bing donated to the Health
Promotion Clearinghouse: www.hpclearinghouse.ca

Celebrating Community in Atlantic Canada is a celebration of the things
that make communities strong - it includes poetry, original art,
photographs, descriptions of community events and inspiring community
members, and ideas about resources health promoters may find
interesting. The submissions came from all over Atlantic Canada, from
people with a broad range of perspectives. The response to the  Planners
has been fabulous. The Day Planners are $20 + HST - there is also a
volume discount if you order more than 10 copies.

To get a general overview of the Planner, or to download an order form,
please follow this link to our website:
http://www.horizonscda.ca/events.html

The Day Planner is a coil-bound booklet the size of an 8 1/2 X 11 paper
folded in half, with a heavy stock front and back cover, and has pockets
on the insides of the cover. The main body of the Planner has a month at
a glance at the beginning of each month, then a spread of seven days on
one side and one of the submissions on the other side for each week.
There are also some additional pages at the front and back with
greetings, resources, websites, an order form for 2006, a submission
form for 2006, a place for notes, a chart for recording daily expenses,
and a section for contact information. We tried to make it as useful as
possible; we've incorporated the best qualities of the day planners
we've had into the design of this one. Since it's our first issue, we
may have to make some adjustments to keep everyone happy for next year -
there is an opportunity for feedback included in this year's edition.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments!

Best wishes,

Cari Patterson

To order Celebrating Community in Atlantic Canada, the 2005 Health
Promoters' Day Planner for Atlantic Canada, please visit our website:
http://www.horizonscda.ca/reports/DPOrderform.pdf