From:
Jen Macdonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:10:50 -0400
In regards to teaching SDOH I sugest that Navessa either joins or searches
the archives of:

-EQUITY List (PAHO) - Archives - Join/remove:
http://listserv.paho.org/Archives/equidad.html

-SDOH list  http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/sdoh.html

-HPSEDUC (Health promotion education) -
http://listes.ulaval.ca/listserv/archives/hpseduc.html

Jen Macdonald

>>> Navessa Yu <[log in to unmask]> 10/28/2004 5:26:35 PM >>>
Hi everyone,

I'm doing a project that involves teaching the social determinants of
health.  I think this is a great place to start since, somewhere along the
way, the members of the listserve learned (despite the current evasion of
the subject in popular education and media).  I would appreciate any
references, examples, personal stories about how you've taught, learned,
and/or experienced social determinants of health and what you think might
be most effective.