From:
Health Promotion Clearinghouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:49:37 -0400
Hello Nerida,

Here are a few url's that may be of use to you.

http://www.aahd.us/research/ResearchAbstracts/hpromotion.htm
http://www.aahd.us/illinois.htm
http://www.ptjournal.org/May99/May99_abs/v79n5p495-abs.cfm
http://cdrc.ohsu.edu/oodh/healthpromotion/