From:
"Hubley, Fran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:33:05 -0500
INFORMATION FOR SENIORS
Link:  http://www.smartrisk.ca/ContentDirector.aspx?tp=827

CANADIAN PUBLIC HEALTH ASSOCIATION & National Literacy & Health Program
Creating Plain Language Forms
Link: http://www.cpha.ca

Françoise Hubley, RN, BScN
Public Health Nurse
Injury/Substance Abuse Program
Chronic Disease Prevention Division
Regional Niagara Public Health Department
573 Glenridge Avenue
St. Catharines, ON
L2T 4C2
905-688-8248 or 1-800-263-7248 ext.7252