From:
[log in to unmask] (Laurence S. Moss)
Date:
Dear Humberto,

It's time to mail my abstract for the HES in July but I forgot what the
instructions were.  I am sure there are other laggards in the same position.  Could you
run that by us again?

Larry

To submit a paper and register for the 2005 HES conference, you need to visit the
conference home page at

http://eh.net/HE/HisEcSoc/carchive/HES2005/index.shtml

That's home base for everything concerning the conference, from things to do in the area,
to registration, and later, the session program itself.

To actually submit a paper proposal, read the Call for Papers section. At the bottom of
the Call for Papers section, click on the On-line Paper/Session Proposal Form link.

>From there, click on the appropriate link for your proposal (a paper, an entire session,
or a Young Scholar paper) and then fill out the form.

If you have any questions or need help with the web site, send me an email at
[log in to unmask]  You can contact Wade Hands, the conference organizer, if you have
conference-related questions by sending an email to [log in to unmask]

I agree that there are others who will benefit from your question, Larry, so thanks for
asking it.

Humberto Barreto