From:
[log in to unmask] (Olivia Orozco)
Date:
Dear friends,

I need to get the email of Prof. M. Yassine Essid to contact him in relation
with my PhD research (Origins of Monetary Economic Thought in the
Mediterranean) and, after navigating during hours through Internet without
success, I thought maybe some of you could help me to contact him in some
way.

Prof. Essid is Professor of history at the Faculte des Sciences Humaines et
Sociales at the University of Tunis and author of A Critique of the Origins
of the Islamic Economic Thought (NY: E. J. Brill, 1995).  It would be very
interesting for me to contact him.  If you could help me I would sincerely
appreciate.

Best,

Olivia Orozco
(European University Institute, Florence - [log in to unmask])