From:
[log in to unmask] (Sandra Peart)
Date:
Dear Colleagues,

This message is to let you know that, thanks to the hard work of Humberto Barreto, we have
updated our website to include information about how the Society supports young scholars
in the History of Economics.  To find out more about this support, including information
about the Young Scholar sessions at the Society's annual conference, support for student
participation in the Summer Institute for the Preservation of the Study of the History of
Economics, past Young Scholars, and application information, check out

http://eh.net/HE/HisEcSoc/youngscholars.shtml

Please pass the information along to qualified graduate and undergraduate students with an
interest in our field.  Best wishes,

Sandra Peart