From:
[log in to unmask] (Andy Denis)
Date:
This seminar will be of interest to list-members who are in the London ar=
ea next week.

In the run up to the Association for Heterodox Economics (AHE) conference=
 on
'pluralism in economics', at City University, London, in July 2005, the A=
HE
is holding a series of seminars on the same overall topic.  We have Marxi=
st,
institutionalist, Austrian and feminist economics speakers lined up for t=
he
Lent and Summer terms.  The first seminar, at very short notice, is a
contribution from the History of Economic Thought.  Maria Cristina Marcuz=
zo
of the Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Universit=E0 di Roma "La Sapie=
nza",
will be speaking on "Piero Sraffa at the University of Cambridge".