From:
[log in to unmask] (Neil B. Niman)
Date:

A number of past members of the HES have not renewed their memberships for
2005. The publisher of JHET would like to send out the first issue of the
Journal of the History of Economic Thought for 2005. I am holding up the
mailing labels in order to give individuals one last chance to renew before
the issue goes out. Once it goes out, you will miss the opportunity to
receive the March 2005 issue.

Just to remind everyone - membership dues are $30 (USD) and we accept
PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and personal check in U.S. currency.

If you are unsure about your status, you can check it by using the following
link:

http://orbit.unh.edu/hes/status.html

If you would like to renew or join the Society and receive the entire volume
(27) of JHET for 2005, please do so in the next week.

Thanks

Neil B. Niman
Treasurer
HES