From:
[log in to unmask] (George Demartino)
Date:
Dear all,

I've begun work on a project that explores the need for "professional" ethics for
economics (not unlike medical or legal ethics). I am guessing that this issue must have
been raised at various points in the process of the constitution of economics as a
profession, but to date I have been unable to locate any relevant material. I'm wondering
if anyone on this list might be able to direct me to any academic or popular books or
articles that bear on this matter.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

George DeMartino

ps: I'd be happy to send a draft of a paper that will appear soon to anyone who might be
interested.