From:
[log in to unmask] (Sandra Peart)
Date:
Dear HES Colleagues,

This is to let you know that we have a revised schedule of events for =
the GMU Summer Institute for the History of Economic Thought online at:

http://www.centerforstudyofpublicchoice.com/

Go to programs and then Summer Institute.  A schedule and list of =
speakers is online.  I am very pleased that we have HES past Presidents, =
Dave Colander and Dan Hammond, as well as HES President-Elect, Brad =
Bateman, speaking.  Other speakers include graduate students, new PhDs, =
and eminent scholars.  This year we are also able to help 7 graduate =
students attend the Institute.  We are in the process of designing the =
SI t-shirt and there will be a best tie award.

If you are in the area and would like to attend for any or all days, or =
if you are able to travel here, you are most welcome.  All events are =
free.

Thanks and best wishes,

Sandra Peart