From:
[log in to unmask] (Malcolm Rutherford)
Date:
Tue Nov 20 13:16:47 2007
A. B Wolfe was a slightly peripheral member of the institutionalist
group in the 1920's contributing to the Tugwell volume and to other
volumes dealing with the relationships between the social
sciences.  He had a particular interest in economics and philosophy,
ethics, and in scientific method.  He later shifted his work almost
entirely to demography.  I do not know much about this aspect of his
work but I remember hearing a paper on it by a young scholar at an
HES meeting a few years ago.  If I remember correctly Mary Morgan was
also at that session--she may have been chairing it.

Malcolm Rutherford.