From:
Roxanne Felix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:21:14 -0700
Hi Susan:

I suggest you check out the following website, if you are looking
at ethnically diverse populations (as one of the vulnerable populations).

http://gucdc.georgetown.edu/nccc

They have a guide to "Choosing and Adapting Culturally and Linguistically
Competent Health Pronmotion Materials".

I would be interested in what you collect.

Thanks,
Roxanne