From:
[log in to unmask] (John Womack)
Date:
>Which raises the question. What do the contributors to this thread have in
>mind when they write of studying the history of error?

What I had in mind was what I hear here, not angels on the pinhead, more
about whatever (they think) is wrong with Marx, or Marshall, or Pareto, or
Keynes, or Hayek, or or Kuznets, or Modigliani, or Solow, whatever some
theorist in the past did not see correctly as best susceptible to the
particular reduction to formula they themselves are about to perform, in
the firm expectation of applause, if not a prize.

John Womack