From:
[log in to unmask] (Duggan, Marie)
Date:
Thu Jun 29 14:45:31 2006
I devote about a quarter of my one semester course to Adam Smith, and we
use Heilbroner's Teachings from the Worldly Philosophy.  This has some
short one or two page introductions by Heilbroner and then excerpts from
the Theory of Moral Sentiments, and then from the Wealth of Nations.
One advantage of using this book is that it also has excerpts from Karl
Marx, which I then also use for a couple of weeks.

Marie Christine Duggan