From:
Allan Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 15:55:41 -0700
One tack that you could take is to argue that the health conceptualisation
underlying the determinants of health is born of a primarily behavioural
framework and, as such, predisposes us Canadians to trying to fit
behavioural methods and programs (square pegs) into social and environmental
problem solutions (round holes).  Its not "dependence" but it gives you a
way of thinking about it that will lead to some interesting literature.

AgS
Manager of Health Services
Lakeland Regional Health Authority
Box 507