From:
Alison Stirling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:35:01 -0400
Hello Georgia and fellow Click4HPrs

Re: Promoting Peace through Play article
http://www.chps.ualberta.ca/whats_new/announcements/peace_play_brunet.htm

The link works if you add the  m   that got cut off in the line when
posted to the list. The link ends in .htm and it will take you to a brief
description of the article on the Centre for Health Promotion Studies
website. If you click on the link offered there, you would go to the full
article.  Here is the direct link to the article, but it is also quite
long, so if it goes over one line, try and copy and paste the whole thing.
It ends in a string of numbers as =12537%20

http://www.uofaweb.ualberta.ca/alumni/nav02.cfm?nav02=37424&nav01=12537%20

It's an interesting article. There's lots of good stories out there. Let's
share some more.

Alison

> This link doesn't open.....

inclusive in our communication.