From:
[log in to unmask] (Geert REUTEN)
Date:

Are Brad deLong's questions rhetorical questions meant to be
based on study of original texts or  are they based  on secondary
digestions? I thought  HES was a list of historians of economics. I
am not  much interested in people's personal ideological hang ups.
So I suggest (and this applies to all of this "discussion")  that we
go  back to reports from the study room or at least to plans for the
study room.

Geert Reuten
(University of Amsterdam)