From:
[log in to unmask] (De-Rouvray,CA (pgr))
Date:
Who can help?

I have been given a picture featuring the economic historian Anne Bezanson,
and half-a-dozen scholars that I cannot identify.

The person who gave me the picture (Bezanson's niece) found it in her
aunt's files-- but she does not know where or when it was taken.

My guess is that this picture was taken in the late 40s- mid 50s, possibly
at  the University of Pennsylvania (Bezanson was the first woman professor
at
Penn and one of the founders of the Economic History Association).

Please click on the following link to see the picture:
http://www.leoafricanus.com/Thesis/Questions-index.html

If you happen to know anyone who might be able to help, please forward this
message.

Many thanks
Cristel de Rouvray