From:
[log in to unmask] (Andy Denis)
Date:
Dear colleagues

I am setting up a reading group to look at the 'General Theory of
Employment, Interest and Money' (1936) by John Maynard Keynes.  The General
Theory is one of the most important documents of the twentieth century and
one of the most outstanding works in economics of any century.

The reading group is open to all.  Academics from several London
institutions have already expressed interest in participating.  However, it
is a specific goal of the group to include students of all levels from first
year undergraduate to doctoral.  No previous knowledge of Keynes is
required.  The group itself will decide how rapidly to proceed.

I anticipate that the group will meet on Tuesday evenings at 5.00 at City
University, starting 25 October.  If you are interested, please let me
know - I will then confirm the details to you and let you know the room
where we will be meeting.

Best regards

Andy Denis