From:
[log in to unmask] (Luca Fiorito)
Date:
Tue Nov 20 09:19:10 2007
Ross: on the genesis of the Trend of Economics there is an entire set of Tugwell
correspondence among the Dorfman papers at Columbia. You might find the info concerning
Wolfe there -- although I don't think the talk you mention was ever published.

Something
that might interest you. Knight's contribution to the Trend of Economics, as he wrote to
Mitchell, was intended to be ?a presentation of the claims of the old-fashioned theory
as against institutional economics.? I am sure you are familiar with this passage.

When
I was doing research on this, however, I also bumped into another letter of Knight in
which he wrote Tugwell that he might have withdrawn from the projected volume if WH
Hamilton would have been among the contributors...

Luca Fiorito