From:
[log in to unmask] (Larry Willmore)
Date:
Regarding the first statement, the following information may be useful:

On December 31, 1965, Time magazine put John Maynard Keynes on the cover
and quoted Friedman as saying, "We are all Keynesians now." Later, Friedman
said he was quoted out of context. "In one sense, we are all Keynesians
now; in another, no one is a Keynesian any longer. We all use the Keynesian
language and apparatus, none of us any longer accepts the initial Keynesian
conclusions."

I copied this from "Milton Friedman, Ex-Keynesian" by Mark Skousen, July
1998, which contains full references.

http://www.mskousen.com/Books/Articles/exkeynes.html

Larry Willmore