From:
[log in to unmask] (Andy Denis)
Date:
"Pluralism in Economics"

The Call for Papers for the July 2005 conference of the AHE (Association
for
Heterodox Economics) at City University, London, may be seen at
http://www.staff.city.ac.uk/andy.denis/research/AHE_2005.htm

The theme of the conference is 'pluralism in economics'.  The annual
conference of the AHE provides an opportunity for researchers to present
papers in areas, and written from points of view, which we believe are
undervalued by the mainstream.  We would particularly welcome papers in the
history and philosophy of economics.

Deadline for abstracts and proposals for sessions and streams:

Andy Denis
City University, London