From:
[log in to unmask] (Forstater, Mathew)
Date:
There is a very interesting and fairly recent literature on production
from a "structuralist" approach associated with names such as Michael
Landesmann, Roberto Scazzieri, Mauro Baranzini, Harald Hagemann and
others, some of whom I believe were students/junior colleagues of
Pasinetti and/or Lowe (see, e.g., the cites below). Since someone
mentioned Georgescu-Rogen, I can't resist reference to his remark, I
don't have the citation, that in a one-commodity model, abstaining from
consuming yogurt results immediately in more bulldozers!

Production and economic dynamics / edited by Michael Landesmann, Roberto
Scazzieri. Cambridge [England]; New York: Cambridge University Press,
1996.

Political economics in retrospect : essays in memory of Adolph Lowe /
edited by Harald Hagemann and Heinz D. Kurz. Cheltenham, [England]
Northampton, Mass.: Edward Elgar, c1998.

The Economic theory of structure and change / edited by Mauro Baranzini
and Roberto Scazzieri. Cambridge [England]; New York: Cambridge
University Press, 1990.

A theory of production : tasks, processes, and technical practices /
Roberto Scazzieri. Oxford : Clarendon Press; New York: Oxford University
Press, 1993.

A theory of wealth distribution and accumulation / Mauro Baranzini.
Oxford : Clarendon Press, 1991.

Mathew Forstater